The Best Cycling Podcast?


There are loads of cycling podcasts out there.

I've listened to quite a few and while there is no way I could claim to have heard them all, the Cycling 360 Podcast is the one I return to most frequently.

Why? Because it offers practical advice delivered with good humour.

The people who're doing it sound friendly. They sound like they're having a good time.  And unlike many podcasts, they do not sound like they are trying to show off.  

Every time I climb on the static trainer I put on one of their podcasts.  While time doesn't exactly flash past, I usually learn something while cranking out the miles.  As a podcaster myself (SeaKayakPodcasts.com - cyclists coming straight to this page might not have heard about it) then I appreciate the work which goes into Cycling 360.

It's also where I heard about and downloaded the best eBook on nutrition for cyclists that I have ever read.

More about that tomorrow, with three free copies to give away.  

1 Comments Here:

Loving the Bike said...

Awesome, thanks for selecting us as your favorite cycling podcast. We love your support and appreciate you spreading the word.

Be sure to let us know if there's ever a topic you'd like us to cover, and also keep in touch in the future.

Thanks,

Darryl