While I don't 'do' resolutions, Liz and I have made some plans for 2012.
I thought I'd scribble down a few so, this time next year, we can look back and have a chuckle with the Almighty.
* Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown Volume 3. We hope to research and shoot some more elements this year, focusing on navigation. But there will be no DVD-3 in 2012.
* Other Kayaking Filming. There is another kayak filming project under discussion. While I might shoot some of it, it's not my production so it would be wrong of me to say more. It could take up a slice of the summer.
* Shetland. We've tried and failed to get there for the last two years. Once again it's on the cards for May/June.
* SeaKayakPodcasts.com. Apple is dropping the system which allowed me to simply make and upload podcasts. So after six years, that seems like a cue to bring them to a close.
* Road cycling. I'm taking this more seriously this year, hence the tweak to the masthead - the word 'cycling' has appeared in the blog title. I'm training more seriously, keeping a tight check on my weight and have booked a place on a training camp in Spain in March. I've entered a few Sportives and we have plans to spend a large chunk of time in the Pyrenees in June/July. We may even catch part of the TdF.
So there you go God. Those are our rough plans for 2012. Mess up that lot!