'Fly Fishing' by JR Hartley - Video

We had a quick look in Fort William's Tourist Information Centre yesterday.

There's a canoe photo on the cover of one of their brochures. However, I couldn't see any books or information about sea kayaking in the area.

Primarily that should be of concern to the guides and outfitters in the area.

But perhaps they'll know people like Rockhopper if I had asked at the counter. I didn't.

I had considered asking, "Do you have a copy of The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail please", or asking whether they knew anything about it.

Liz stopped me. "That would be a J.R. Hartley moment", she said. Liz was right.

For those of you who don't know the reference it comes from an almost iconic TV advert for Yellow pages which ran in 1983 - corincidentally, the same year that I started working for the BBC. Here it is: