Please Order This Week If You Want A DVD

The next Postal Strike starts on Friday and runs until Monday. That is 6 - 9 November inclusive.

So any orders placed after Thursday morning this week won't be posted until after 10th November. I'm really sorry about this and truly wish it wasn't this way.

For information - I have 90 DVDs left, and the next batch arrives on 16th November.

I'm actively pursuing ways of taking my little stall on the road. I'm investigating the economics of doing a speaking tour, combining The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail with the 35 minute 'premier' version of the DVD, Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown.

And, of course, selling both afterwards.

For mileage reasons, it would probably have to be confined to the North of England and, for other reasns, take place during the last week in November.

I'll let you know if there's enough interest to set up some dates.