2-in-1 Scottish Sea Kayak Evening

I've fixed the first two dates of a speaking / video tour of North West England. I hope to add more soon. Feel free to contact me if you'd like me to drop by!


Liverpool is trying to be set up for 24th, and I may be back in Scotland for 26th.

Part One of the presentation will be on the new Scottish Sea Kayak Trail, with photos and 3 sections of broadcast quality video. We'll explore the trail, its history and wildlife, and the environmental impact we sea kayakers have.

Part Two of the evening will be, effectively, a series of 'regional premiers' of the DVD Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown. A 35 minute film featuring the highlights of the DVD. Think of it as a try-before-you-buy scheme.

When people watch the footage of Gordon in the rough water, most imagine themselves in that situation. Then it dawns on a few of them, "where the heck was the camera?".

So before showing the main video, I'll show some of the footage which could in no way be used on a commercial DVD!

If you're not sure what I mean, take a look at the rougher parts of this video (start and end) and imagine me clinging to a rock with waves breaking over my head and you get a rough idea of what in store. In store.