Store Open for Pre-orders. Video - Shooting the DVD. Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown

Customers who pre-order Sea Kayak with Gordon Brown will be among the first to receive their copy of the DVD. The mail-out will begin as soon as I receive the DVDs from the pressing plant. So with luck, they should arrive with customers before the publicised release date of 1st November.

Overseas orders, especially those from Australia, might take a little longer with customs and international postage, but I'll do my best.

PayPal will handle all payments and will hold the money until the DVD is dispatched, at which point I'll e-mail customers to say 'the DVD is on its way'.

In the meantime, here's a short piece I recorded as we were shooting some of the Steering coaching session. Can you believe the weather we had on Skye in March? Far better than August...