For Sale - Sea Kayak Trail Guidebook - Signed?

Take a look at the image on the right. That's my new guidebook to The Scottish Sea Kayak Trail. I now have a few copies of my own which I'm selling for £14.99. That is less than the recommended retail price, although I do have to charge the relevant postage rates ontop.

What's more, if you'd like me to sign your copy (which probably lowers the value!) then there's a box in the PayPal site where you can add the dedication you'd like.

3 Comments Here:

Anonymous said...

Hi Simon, If you bring a signed one along to the Perth show on Saturday- I'll give you £15 cash for it.

Cheers Tony Page

Simon said...

Hi Tony

Much as I'd like to do that, I'll have to charge the same as the publisher, since I'm on Pesda Press stand! How much Franco is charging, I honestly don't know. But I'm sure we can do a deal...
S

Anonymous said...

Ah! No problem.. just didn't want to rely on our fantastic postal service at the moment. I'll see you on saturday.

Tony