Published - Scottish Sea Kayak Trail

I've just collected my first book from the post-box and I feel rather excited.

There were times I thought it would never happen. Originally intended for publication in May, there have been a series of delays, none of which I've fully investigated.

I've yet to go through the book in detail but there's noting I can do now. However, if people spot mistakes or out of date information, there is a forum at where they can contribute their wisdom.

So if you spot anything, please share your knowledge. Oh, and you can buy the book here.


Michael said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on this fine addition to the paddler's library. I look forward to reading it and hopefully using it during a trip some day!

Polzic said...

Hello, do you have a very nice blog!

Please visit mine


loucass77 said...

My husband and I are avid followers of your blog - i've just ordered the book and am looking forward to comparing where we have paddled and also getting some good ideas for forthcoming trips - good luck! Lou n Chris :-)

Simon said...

Thanks Lou, Chris and Michael - much appreciated.

Cailean Macleod said...