The Scottish Kayak Trail

A slight refresh to the look of the blog.

I hope it'll blend more closely with a new site ScottishKayakTrail.com which is an unashamed attempt to drum up some publicity for a book I'm writing for Pesda Press.

Not another guide book? This one is different. well, I would say that, wouldn't I?

The book will describe what I'm calling the UK's first long-distance 'trail' for sea-kayakers.

I'm deeply grateful to Duncan at WideBlueYonder.net, a keen paddler and Podcast listener, for help in setting up the new website.

Much of the book is already written since we've kayaked about two-thirds of the route. However, through June and some of July we hope to paddle the entire route, blogging about it here.

Of course, I'll also continue to write the usual ramblings as well.