T-shirts

I was rather impressed with this design for a kayaking t-shirt, so I bought one.

A few weeks ago, when I was seeking advice about the Helgeland area of Norway, I was contacted by Erik in Sweden who pointed me towards some photos he'd taken there. I noticed his site also had links to this t-shirt shop.

Turns out it's an on-line retailer called SpreadShirt where you up-load your own designs or text, and not only will they print the t-shirt for you, they'll set up an on-line shop for you to sell to other folk.

I wanted a cap and sweatshirt with SeaKayakRoutes.com on it, so I thought I'd set up my own shop. I'm afraid my hoodies and caps boast only text, but Liz is working on some designs for the future.

If they come close to Pia's excellent artwork for Erik's shirts I'll be delighted.