Photo and text by email


Photo and text by email, originally uploaded by seakayakroutes.

I've worked out how to email a blog entry with a photo. The layout,

or rather the formatting, is still weird as you can see. I have no

idea where all those double spaces come from, I'm not typing them!

If you know how to get rid of them PLEASE tell me. But this is what

I've done.



Open a free Flickr account, for which you need a free Yahoo address.

Go into your account settings, navigate to email, and you'll see it

allows two options. You can email photos directly to your Flickr

account, and you can also have them sent, along with text, to a

Blogger account. Flickr generates an email address to which you to

send them. There are a couple of bits of going back-and-forth

between them while they set up permissions for one to "talk" to the

other but it was astonishingly simple. Even for me.