Podcast Plans

If all goes to plan, and when does that ever happen, I should have three new podcasts recorded by this time next week.

Gordon Brown is going to record a piece explaining how the BCU/SCA coaching scheme is changing in 2007, hopefully without annoying any more Greenland style paddlers.

Eddie Palmer will record a podcast about his new Canoe book.

And Franco Ferrero will tell me all about his plans for Pesda Press to achieve world domination through publishing kayak books.

Hopefully they'll go better than the Oban-1 podcast which I published at the start of this month. David commented on this blog to say the end sounded odd. He's right - it's missing! What on earth was I thinking when I put that together last October after the Storm Gathering. I'll try to sort it out in the near future.